Do you or someone you know need food?
You may qualify for the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program(SNAP), previously known as Food Stamps. SNAP is a FREE program that provides money to buy groceries each month. The average family of three receives $378 per month, that’s about $94.50 a week!
|No. of people in household||Gross monthly income|
|1||Up to $2,082|
|2||Up to $2,818|
|3||Up to $3,555|
|4||Up to $4,292|
|5||Up to $5,028|
If more than 5, please contact us for each additional member.
We are a Basic Food Outreach Center
How to apply through the CK Food Bank for SNAP/food stamps
- Call J’aime Carr at 692-9818 for an appointment
- Bring to the food bank:
- The name and date of birth of everyone in your household
- Contact information (name, address, phone) of your landlord or mortgage company
- Picture ID
- If employed, paycheck stubs from the last month
- Bring a piece of mail.
- Abraham House
- ACCESS Bus
- Alternative School
- Belfair Food Bank
- Bremerton Foodline
- Crisis Pregnancy Center
- Employment Security
- Habitat for Humanity
- KCR (Energy Assistance, Homeless)
- Meals on Wheels
- The Salvation Army